Our Central Office is located in the George Daily Auditorium, between the Middle School and High School at 1800 N 3rd Street. We can be reached at 641-673-8345. Our office hours are from 8:00 a.m. thru 4:30 p.m during the school year or during the summer, from 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and Friday until noon.
Enter the main doors and our offices are on the left. The Board Room is on the right.
Services provided at Central Office are:
- Offices for Superintendent - Paula Wright
- Curriculum & Instruction - Stephanie Wilson
- Director of Student Services - Amy Bidwell
- Board Secretary - Chad Vink
- District Registrar for Student Enrollment - Lisa Brown
- Personnel, Finance and Payroll - Vicky Wyngarden/Beckie Appleget, Lisa Walston, and Molly Tabbert
- District Technology Director - Shari Hankins-Barnhart
- School Driving Permit Authorization
- School Board Meetings
- District Meetings - District Advisory Committee (DAC), District Leadership Team (DLT), District PLC and Vertical Team Facilitators, Mentors, and Instructional Coaches