Our Central Office is located in the George Daily Auditorium, between the Middle School and High School at 1800 N 3rd Street. We can be reached at 673-8345. Our office hours are from 8:00 a.m. thru 4:30 p.m during the school year or during the summer, from 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and Friday until noon.
Enter the main doors and our offices are on the left. The Board Room is on the right.
Services provided at Central Office are:
- Offices for Superintendent - Mr. Russell Reiter
- Curriculum & Instruction - Dr. Joy Prothero
- Board Secretary - Mr. Chad Vink
- District Registrar for Student Enrollment - Mrs. Lisa Brown
- Personnel, Finance and Payroll - Mrs. Vicky Wyngarden, Mrs. Lisa Walston, and Mrs. Molly Tabbert
- District Technology Office - Mrs. Shari Hankins-Barnhart
- School Driving Permit Authorization
- School Board Meetings
- District Meetings - District Advisory Committee (DAC), District Leadership Team (DLT), District PLC and Vertical Team Facilitators, Mentors, and Instructional Coaches