Our Central Office is located in the George Daily Auditorium, between the Middle School and High School at 1800 N 3rd Street. We can be reached at 641-673-8345. Our office hours are from 8:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Thursday on days when students are in session, and 8:00AM to 4:00PM on Fridays and on days when students are not in session. Check with the office for adjusted hours immediately prior to or during holiday breaks.
Enter the main doors and our offices are on the left. The Board Room is on the right.
Services provided at Central Office are:
- Offices for Superintendent - Paula Wright
- Curriculum & Instruction - Angie Hanson
- Director of Student Services - Melanie Hatch
- Board Secretary - Chad Vink
- District Registrar for Student Enrollment - Lisa Brown
- Personnel, Finance and Payroll - Lisa Walston, Kari Chandler, Beckie Appleget
- District Technology Director - Shari Hankins-Barnhart
- School Driving Permit Authorization
- School Board Meetings
- District Meetings - District Advisory Committee (DAC), District Leadership Team (DLT), District PLC and Vertical Team Facilitators, Mentors, and Instructional Coaches