District Leadership Team
District Leadership Team (DLT)
The District Leadership Team (DLT) is a leadership team of Administrators and teacher leaders who discuss and make decisions related to curriculum, instruction, assessment, grading, and professional development. The DLT meets the 1st Tuesday of each month. We communicate directly to the Oskaloosa School staff, the District Advisory Committee (DAC), and the Board of Education (BOE).
The Mission of the DLT is:
Using thoughtful, informed, and impartial discussions, the mission of the DLT is to provide leadership to OSCD staff in the areas of curriculum, instruction, assessment, and professional development.
- Always put students' needs first
- Begin on time; End on time
- Come with an open mind and have open communication
- Think globally when making decisions
- Actively participate
- Remain professional
- Support all decisions
- Review all decisions make prior to adjourning meetings
Imagine - Limitless - Innovation - Imagine-The-Future - Change - Believe